Monday, March 24, 2008

Bluh

Alright, so what, it’s been a while- a long while. Quite a few things have cropped up since January and I have to say that being late with posts is not my fault. My grandfather died in the middle of February and I will be devoting a post to him, however I’m not quite sure what to write, so we’re back to talking about inane stuff. Also, I am an assistant stage manager for a local play as well as starting a couple more training projects and writing more of my novel, wow. That’s a lot for someone who is usually unmotivated.

I was so completely bored today that I looked up what personality I had because I liked the colour black and it would be pretty cool. I thought that, because it was black and usually used for mourning, I figured it was say either A) you’re about to die, stop liking black! Or B) stop being such an emo/head banger/goth, but evidently, it didn’t. It just said that I didn’t like being touched (true), I like solitude and/or keeping my emotions inside (true), and it is mostly associated with elegance (which I like) and villains (I like vampire). So all in all, I am suited for black.

This is a rather rambling post, I am sorry, but, I am going to clean things up in the next one, hopefully.

No comments: