Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I’m going to Vulcan, Alberta tomorrow. I have to say that I actually kind of like Star Trek to be honest and am looking forward to it. I have heard that a new movie is coming out, with Spock! I hope that it isn’t as cheesy as the former movies, because I couldn’t even get through them, what would it be like it I went to the theater to see this one?

I am also going to Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump and that will be fun. It’s where the natives who lived there would herd the buffalo off the cliff and to the animal’s death. A lot of those animals would be killed and I want to see just how high the cliff is. It’s an incredible waste of meat if you ask me.

I also wasted about five hours watching Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant’s comedy on youtube. Hilarious, but I can’t believe its already evening. I was going to say more about it, like fancy that or that’s a laugh but realized that I would sound too much like a Brit, hearing them and no one else talk for five hours. Kind of like someone adopting slang when they first learn the language if you tell me.

I have also written about one more sentence in my novel. Dreams of making it rich and famous from a fantasy novel is slipping away if I don’t get it finished before the next life. Ha ha ha ha, alright, I may never finish it, or even sell any of it if I do finish it. Finishing that large of a piece isn’t even enough anymore, without making it big like: J K Rowling, Stephen King or… I can’t even think of anything. Whole crap, I think I need to get off the computer and get some exercise. Fat chance.

I did it again! I used British slang, crap, that’s really annoying. Did I even accomplish anything from this post. Jut meaningless ramblings.

No comments: