Monday, December 31, 2007

Wow, it’s been a long time since I’ve written, like seven months long. Not that everyone reads it anymore but I have decided that I will start it again, you know, just like I start and never finish a lot of things.

I wrote a story, almost like an autobiography, about how things changed when I moved everywhere and how different I dressed; from pink, to black when that many broke into my house and I walked in on him, and then to gray; where I am now. I entered in a contest and was short listed! I will be going to the ceremony on the 17th and hopefully I will win.

I am also starting yet another Alan Rickman letter, but when I start today it will be my seventh attempt. I want to protect my ego as much as possible but still get my message across that I have a shrine in his honor ;). I was basically drooling when I watched Sense and Sensibility last night. His voice...

I want to buy either a piano or a bow and arrows. A city not far from where I live holds lessons for the latter but I would rather embarrass myself by learning music from a friend then showing a group of strangers that I have no upper body strength. I don’t know what to do!

No comments: