Sunday, May 6, 2007

Story!

I just finished that story about the scissors. I think that it's pretty good considering I never finish my story, therefore my endings are way worse then everything else- which in fact says something. I won't post it though because I'm entering it in a writing contest and most of them don't want stories that have been published.

Thank you to all of those who have comments so far. I am not very good at updating but I have someone always on my back about it so I promise I will update.

Yesterday I got a mag about where to go in Britain and which places to eat. I practically cried when they had a 4 page spread about Oxford university and salivated just looking at the gardens they showed. My fortune cookie says: Your deepest desires will be granted, so I hope they are talking about England and me finally stepping on their soil and taking pictures at everything like a bloody tourist...

No comments: