Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hohoho

Hey there. This sucks. I tried to update but had to turn off my computer and forgot to save my draft so I have to start over.

My mother said that I would never become famous writing fan fiction so I have started two new short stories. The first is when I had a guy break into my house and my views on it and the second is when I was 8 and I used to get really mad at my teacher. It's very strange, trust me.

I also found some phobias from a list I had made a long time ago.

Anglophobia- fear of England or the English culture
Bibliophobia- fear of books
Philosophobia- fear of philosophy
Phobophobia- fear of phobias (can you imahine telling someone that they have that phobia)
Phronemophobia- fear of thinking (I think therefore- oh sorry)

I have others but I can kind of figure out why, especially if it is Post- Tramatic Stress Disorder. Like there is a phobia called Germanophobia (by the way I don't know if these are real but i'll pretend that they are) and if it was after WW2 then I would have that phobia along with Japanophobia (the Axis group) and the Italians.

There is my musings for now. I don't really have much going on in my life...

3 comments:

Tibcat said...

Interesting about the phobias. It's unclear from your writings whether they are your phobias or just a list of possible phobias.

It's always nice to know in advance I have a phobia although I have had times they have come up and smacked me on the back of the head to get me to pay attention to them :)
Love, Gramma Sylvia

manchester fat acceptance said...

They are just a list of phobias - trust me! She looooooooooooves England, so no Anglophobia, that's for sure. It is a very good clarification, though, to help her with her writing.

Love,
Vicki
p.s. I have blogophobia

Morbid Snape said...

Yup, its just a list that I thought was a little strange.