Saturday, April 7, 2007

Hehehe

I watched part of this documentary yesterday, I am saying that I only watched part because it was three hours long and very boring. I fell asleep within the first fifteen minutes of it so my thoughts are very brief and vague, but they mentioned something really cool.

You know that universal idea about how one thing can kind of 'effect' something in the future? I had always liked that idea, but never really believed it. But in this documentary ; on man has this goal or dream to correct the world that USA has created, and teach students to look at the world in a whole new light. However his dream turned into something bigger and way- way more complicated. I think that it would be neat to be able to dissect these types of things and see where it all comes from.

The British marines were released yesterday or today. They were treated pretty well considering the politics involved.

No comments: