Friday, March 28, 2008

I went to Vulcan yesterday and it was awesome. I thought it wouldn’t be that good considering how small the tourist place we were going to was. However, it was great. I cuddled up with the cut-out Spock and took pictures with some of my friends. There was also a game you got to the back room where there was a virtual game and that was cool, it kind of felt like you were actually controlling the ship. I also bought a faux-double layered shirt (where it looks like a t-shirt with a long sleeve under) that says ‘Live long and prosper’ with a little Spock that looked really cute. If you’ve seen Powerpuff anime then you would get what I mean.

I also went to the Head Smashed in Buffalo Jump and that was cool. It has the museum layered so that you go to the top, go on the cliff and observation window, and then go down a floor see some stuff; go down a layer see more stuff (duh). But what’s the best about it is that you can see all the floors because they designed it to look like steps and you can see everything from the top floor. _ (top floor)

_ (2nd floor)

_ (3rd floor)

_ (4th Floor)

Anyways, this day kind of pales compared to yesterday. But tomorrow I am going shopping so another day of fun. And no, I am not going to tell everyone what I buy because that would be a really boring post.

But what I am going to tell you is that I am going to go for an emo look and have almost totally achieved it. My hair is a no, it doesn’t have really cool bangs or anything, but I have black clothes, tight pants and band shirts. Tomorrow I am going to buy some converse high tops and will have completed the look! Don’t worry, when I have less time to kill, my posts will become more mature and I will talk about something other then shopping.

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

There's nothing at all wrong with talking about shopping. Some of us (like me) LOVE to see other people's shopping habits :)